Get Financing for Your Next Commercial Real Estate Project
Are you planning a new commercial real estate project? If so, you are likely going to need financing. Overhead Capital can help you with our suite of commercial real estate financing solutions. Whether you are purchasing, renovating or refinancing an owner-occupied or investment property, we have options for you. We can provide both recourse and non-recourse solutions.
Our Top Programs
We have a broad portfolio of commercial financing options. These are some of our most popular:
- Conventional Mortgages: This traditional form of financing is available for almost any building type. We can help you get up to $100 million for your project.
- Equity and Mezzanine Loans: These tailored loans are ideal for high-value projects. We work with private capital sources to offer customized terms.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are a type of securitized bundle of mortgages. The loans in this system have low rates and competitive, fixed terms.
- Hard Money Loans: These short-term loans are ideal for time-sensitive projects. They are also available even if you don’t qualify for other financing.
- Bridge Loans: When you need to bridge the gap between financing, this loan type can help. This is common for securing a down payment.
- International Financing: We will help you with your project in the Eurasian and European markets. This is an option for projects of $50 million or more.
- Construction Financing: Do you have a construction project that needs funds? We can offer $10 million or more.
Overhead Capital also works with government programs to offer commercial real estate financing. These are some of the options:
- SBA Loans: We provide loans through the 504 and 7a programs. You’ll receive a low rate and competitive terms on owner-occupied property.
- HUD and FHA: If you are interested in residential, healthcare or similar property, these loans can help. They have great rates and terms.
Contact Overhead Capital today to learn more. We look forward to helping you secure commercial real estate financing.